FMBcapital Holdings plc is the Mauritius-based holding company of the FMBcapital Group. It is listed on the Malawi Stock Exchange and has banking and finance operations in five SADC countries, namely Botswana, Malawi, Mozambique, Zambia and Zimbabwe.
With a solid track record of financial strength and stability FMBcapital Holdings plc aims to be a leading provider of financial services in the region by:
- Offering comprehensive and innovative products and services
- Deploying advanced IT delivery platforms
- Prioritising customer service levels
- Providing strong leadership and management
- Implementing strong and robust principles of corporate governance
The FMBcapital Group has consolidated its position as a leading regional commercial bank and its growing SADC footprint serves the cross-border banking needs of businesses operating in the sub-Sahara region.